Document Type : Letter to Editor
1 Sleep Disorders Research Center, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran
2 Clinical Research Development Center, Imam Reza Hospital AND Lifestyle Modification Research Center, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran
This article does not have an abstract
- Khazaie H, Chehri A, Sadeghi K, Heydarpour F, Soleimani A, Rezaei Z. Sleep Hygiene pattern and behaviors and related factors among general population in west Of Iran. Glob J Health Sci 2016; 8(8): 53434.
- Sepehrmanesh Z, Ahmadvand A, Ghoreishi F. PW01-111-Prevalence of insomnia in general population. Eur Psychiatry 2010; 25: 1524.
- Ram S, Seirawan H, Kumar SK, Clark GT. Prevalence and impact of sleep disorders and sleep habits in the United States. Sleep Breath 2010; 14(1): 63-70.
- Arshi S, Salmani M, Sadeghniiat-Haghighi K, Najafi A, Alavi S, Shamsipour M. Prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea among adults in north-west of Iran. Sleep Med 2017; 40: e18.
- Khazaie H, Najafi F, Rezaie L, Tahmasian M, Sepehry AA, Herth FJ. Prevalence of symptoms and risk of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in the general population. Arch Iran Med 2011; 14(5): 335-8.
- Quan SF. Sleep disturbances and their relationship to cardiovascular disease. Am J Lifestyle Med 2009; 3(1 Suppl): 55s-9s.
- Shirani G, Morovati SP, Shamshiri AR, Nouri M, Givi NE, Farhadi M. Prevalence of cardiovascular disorders in Iranian patients suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. J Dent (Tehran) 2016; 13(3): 151-6.
- American College of Cardiology. Incidence and prevalence of sleep apnea in cardiovascular patients [Online]. [cited 2012]; Available from: URL: http://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiology/articles/2014/07/18/15/41/incidence-and-prevalence-of-sleep-apnea-in-cardiovascular-patients
- Jean-Louis G, Zizi F, Clark LT, Brown CD, McFarlane SI. Obstructive sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease: Role of the metabolic syndrome and its components. J Clin Sleep Med 2008; 4(3): 261-72.
- Quadri F, Boni E, Pini L, Bottone D, Venturoli N, Corda L, et al. Exercise tolerance in obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea (OSAH), before and after CPAP treatment: Effects of autonomic dysfunction improvement. Respir Physiol Neurobiol 2017; 236: 51-6.
- Sadeghi M, Khosravi-Broujeni H, Salehi-Abarghouei A, Heidari R, Masoumi G, Roohafza H. Effect of cardiac rehabilitation on inflammation: A systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled clinical trials. ARYA Atheroscler 2018; 14(2): 85-94.
- Komasi S, Saeidi M. What is role of sex and age differences in marital conflict and stress of patients under cardiac rehabilitation program? ARYA Atheroscler 2016; 12(3): 138-45.
- Saeidi M, Mostafavi M, Heidari H, Masoudi S. Effects of a comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation program on quality of life in patients with coronary artery disease. ARYA Atheroscler 2013; 9(3): 179-85.