Document Type : Letter to Editor
Clinical Research Development Center, Imam Reza Hospital, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran
Lifestyle Modification Research Center, Imam Reza Hospital, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran
Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Imam Ali Hospital, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran
This article does not have an abstract
- Saeidi M, Komasi S, Heydarpour B, Momeni K, Zakiei A. Those who perceive their disease as a physiological or psychological risk factor experience more anxiety at the beginning of the cardiac rehabilitation program. Res Cardiovasc Med 2016; 5(4): e29291.
- Heydarpour B, Saeidi M, Ezzati P, Soroush A, Komasi S. Sociodemographic predictors in failure to complete outpatient cardiac rehabilitation. Ann Rehabil Med 2015; 39(6): 863-71.
- Lavie CJ, Arena R, Franklin BA. Cardiac
- rehabilitation and healthy life-style interventions: Rectifying program deficiencies to improve patient outcomes. J Am Coll Cardiol 2016; 67(1): 13-5.
- Komasi S, Saeidi M. Hybrid cardiac rehabilitation as an alternative to common hospital-based cardiac rehabilitation in Iran: An appropriate model for the Iranian health system limitations, culture, and patients. Res Cardiovasc Med 2017; 6(2): e13378.
- Komasi S, Saeidi M, Ezzati P, Amirian J. How can we deliver outpatient cardiac rehabilitation services to all low-risk patients in Iran? Res Cardiovasc Med 2017; 6(2): e13385.
- Silva AK, Barbosa MP, Bernardo AF, Vanderlei FM, Pacagnelli FL, Vanderlei LC. Cardiac risk stratification in cardiac rehabilitation programs: A review of protocols. Rev Bras Cir Cardiovasc 2014; 29(2): 255-65.
- Reblin M, Uchino BN. Social and emotional support and its implication for health. Curr Opin Psychiatry 2008; 21(2): 201-5.
- Woodgate J, Brawley LR, Shields CA. Social support in cardiac rehabilitation exercise maintenance: Associations with self-efficacy and health-related quality of life. J Appl Soc Psychol 2007; 37(5): 1041-59.
- Ozbay F, Johnson DC, Dimoulas E, Morgan CA, Charney D, Southwick S. Social support and resilience to stress: From neurobiology to clinical practice. Psychiatry (Edgmont) 2007; 4(5): 35-40.